Problem mining Dash clone
First of all I want to clarify that I don't want to create another dash altcoin clone, I want to understand the code and be able to modify it for educational purposes. I cloned the dash's code, I removed all hardcoded ips and I removed all checkpoints and leave just one checkpoint (the genesis). I could compile the code without problems and I also could start two nodes. So far no problem, my problem comes when I try to mine some coins; for that I tried to do solo-mining from the debug console in the following way "setgenerate true" and getmininginfo returned that I the flag was activate but it doesn't mine nothing... I also checked the debug.log but it isn't much information there, last logs have different messages like the following but with different ids:
2018-03-25 23:13:29 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 25 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 0 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress -0.250000
I was reading several guides and videotutorials but I don't find an useful answer yet. I haven't any problem cloning Litecoin code but with Dash I am facing this problem and I am stuck, I hope someone can help me. Thanks
https://ift.tt/2GvyZBV
Comments
Post a Comment